A little less than a week since the Legislature sent the Governor a $40 billion, bipartisan budget bill for FY 18-19 and some 120 days passed the deadline, the Governor today signed all but the appropriation line items for a hospital tax – a core […]
If you or your organization has ever advocated for legislation to correct or solve a problem, attempted to procure a state permit or grant, or obtain assistance with a regulatory or municipal matter, then you are well-versed in how time-and labor-intensive the process can be — not to mention costly and frustrating. That’s where lobbying firm Gaffney, Bennett and Associates of CT can help with your regulatory or legislative advocacy problems. This CT based government relations lobbying firm helps clients navigate the often confusing corridors of government with political strategies offering a comprehensive range of services. Specifically, Gaffney, Bennett and Associates specializes in:
- Meeting with high level officials and legislators to advocate for legislation affecting our clients.
- Developing strategies for enacting, implementing, or defeating legislation.
- Lobbying individual legislators.
- Arranging strategy sessions and meetings between clients and key decision-makers, including legislative leadership, committee chairpersons, and the Governor’s office.
- Monitoring and reporting on legislation of interest to our clients.
- Serving as liaison between clients and members of various state agencies, and the executive and judicial branches of state government.
- Developing strategies for enacting, revising, implementing, or defeating regulations.
- Crafting strategies to effectuate local economic development projects by leveraging state and federal financial assistance.
- Helping craft local and state tax and financial assistance packages that are beneficial to our clients and the target communities.
- Assisting clients with economic development projects by fostering relationships and linkages with municipal leaders and town planning agencies.
- Helping clients with municipal permitting, procurement and enforcement issues.