The Comptroller today issued a letter to the Governor on the 2018 projected deficit that will require the Governor to submit a Deficit Mitigation Plan (DMP) to the legislature. The comptroller has officially certified the size of the deficit at $207.8 million, based upon […]
- Meeting with high level officials and legislators to advocate for legislation affecting our clients.
- Developing strategies for enacting, implementing, or defeating legislation.
- Lobbying individual legislators.
- Arranging strategy sessions and meetings between clients and key decision-makers, including legislative leadership, committee chairpersons, and the Governor’s office.
- Monitoring and reporting on legislation of interest to our clients.