The Progressive Caucus of the state Legislature unveiled its alternative budget proposal today, downplaying the Governor’s proposed “sin taxes” and sales tax increases on household goods and services and instead pushing for a higher marginal income tax on high earners and a tax on capital […]
- Meeting with high level officials and legislators to advocate for legislation affecting our clients.
- Developing strategies for enacting, implementing, or defeating legislation.
- Lobbying individual legislators.
- Arranging strategy sessions and meetings between clients and key decision-makers, including legislative leadership, committee chairpersons, and the Governor’s office.
- Monitoring and reporting on legislation of interest to our clients.