A little less than a week since the Legislature sent the Governor a $40 billion, bipartisan budget bill for FY 18-19 and some 120 days passed the deadline, the Governor today signed all but the appropriation line items for a hospital tax – a core […]
- Meeting with high level officials and legislators to advocate for legislation affecting our clients.
- Developing strategies for enacting, implementing, or defeating legislation.
- Lobbying individual legislators.
- Arranging strategy sessions and meetings between clients and key decision-makers, including legislative leadership, committee chairpersons, and the Governor’s office.
- Monitoring and reporting on legislation of interest to our clients.